Monday, February 1, 2010

The Ladies are Here...

The ladies are finally ready to make their debut and are for sale in my Etsy shop. It has been a long time coming. I can't believe how much time it took me to get my shop up and running. Between my commuter job and family to distract me from my creative life, not to mention my lack of technical know-how with computers, time has flown.

I would like to thank all the bloggers and Facebook friends and life friends who have lent their support in getting this project going. I am going to endeavor to be a better blogger and hope to show some new works I have percolating along with works in progress. These will be coming up in the next few days, but until then....with out further blathering or ado...I would like to introduce the ladies of Lil Darlin Designs....

Meet Virginia..


Virginia is somewhere between shabby chic and bohemian. She used to be in love with Roland until, one day, feeling the need for a change, she had her hair cut short and dyed red. Roland was appalled and told her, "I could never be in love with a redhead." With that he departed, leaving Virginia to ponder how she could ever have thought she was in love with anyone quite so superficial. She is much happier now that she has decided to go back to writing poetry and living the contemplative life.



Francine.....

Francine is a tall girl. Well, not so much of a girl anymore. She used to be an actress whose claim to fame is that she was up for the part of Mrs. Robinson in "The Graduate." She was perfect for the part in every way accept she was too tall and the producers complained she would upstage Dustin Hoffman, so the part went to Anne Bancroft. Now she teaches acting at a small studio in Irvine, California and is rumored to be writing her memoirs.


....and Collette.....


Collette wanders the streets in search of a voice that is always calling to her. Sometimes it sings sweetly, enticing her to travel great distances, in search of what, she does not know....she only knows she must follow. Her heart aches for that illusive "something" that she's certain has the answers to all her questions of life...if only, if only...

No comments:

Post a Comment